333Networks blocks most TO3.5 servers, so that's why the Slow Server List exists. It works from a manually updated IP list that i try to update very few days.
You can manually add it from their 333Networks website or in the server configuration in section [Engine.GameEngine] add:
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.333networks.com MasterServerPort=27900
- The server must have a static IP address
- Server name must not contain latin text characters
Send message with server IP to Discord jo0Oey#5231
If you have a TO3.4 or 3.5 server you can have a GameTracker status page added to the menu, send me the link to the GameTracker page after you added and claimed your server.
Steps to add server to GameTracker:
- Register an account on GameTracker
- Add your Server IP to the database
- Temporarily rename your server to: GameTrackerClaimServer
- On your server's details page find the Claim Server section and claim it
Send message with link to GameTracker page of your server to Discord jo0Oey#5231